A Beautiful Washington County, VA Mr. Investor, Developers if your looking for an opportunity to own a Gorgeous, 137 +/- acers farm with amazing scenic views and rolling pasture. This farm is suitable for all types of agriculture and the majority of the farm is tillable and grazable with over 1,700 ft of road front- age on Indian Run Rd. Property has a creek along with a free flowing watering system through out the farm and a new woven wire fence around the farm and wooden fence coming into the home. This amazing property is less than 3 miles from Exit 26 on I-81 and only – 7-2/10 miles from the New Johnston Memorial Hospital. A beautiful home with over 3,190 sq. ft. of living space, 3-car garage. This one level home features 4-bedrooms, two are master suites, 3 full baths, kitchen with a big pantry, living room, dining room, and a big den family room along with a nice office. Also you’ll find a 40 x 80 drive thru Red metal barn with a 20 x 80 shed attached to the side for extra storing of hay and equipment. And a well stocked fish pond where you can enjoy a beautiful afternoon with the grand children having fun. This is your opportunity to purchase one of Washington County’s finest farm with easy access from all of Southwest, VA. Drive by at your convenience and check this property out and plan on being with us on sale day prepared to buy.
All 3 tracts have road frontages. Tract 1- 60.071 acres, Home Tract – 2 will be 12.909 acres and (NOTE: Tract – 3 – “SOLD – SOLD” 63.328 acres.)
2. Sellers will furnish a Deed to the property, free and clear of any liens and taxes. A title search will not be furnished that will be the responsibility of the Buyers if one is desired. Buyer(s) must have a title search to receive the guarantee clear deed.
3. Sellers and R & R assumes that each bidder has inspected the property prior to bidding and that the property is suitable for purchasers use. * It is the Buyer’s responsibility to do all necessary research concerning the property and should rely strictly upon their own judgment in bidding.
4. Tract -1- 60.071 acreages * Home tract – 2- 12.909 & (“SOLD – SOLD” – Tract – 3 – 63.328 acreages).
5. Property is being sold “AS-IS WHERE-IS”, with no warranties or representations of any kind.
6. A (10%) Buyers Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract price.
7. Buyer’s will pay a (10%) Deposit down * Buyer’s agree to be prepared to close in 30 days. .
8. Property is being offered for sale to qualified purchaser(s) without regard to purchaser’s race, color, religion, sex, marital status, or national origin. Possession will be given at delivery of deed. 9. Financing is “NOT” a Contingency of the sale. 10. Real Estate Taxes will be Pro-Rated at closing date. 11. Were selling the property subject to what the deed and tax records call for with all easements and right of ways that may be recorded in the Clerk’s Office.
12. Auction Company and it’s Representatives represent the SELLERS ONLY! 13. The information provided for today’s sale was provided to the auction company by the sellers and other public sources. We believe this information to be true and accurate, but buyer’s should do independent verification. 14. Buyer’s will sign a Real Estate Auction Purchase Contract, a Brokerage Relationship and other forms as needed.
Location: Take I – 81 N. to Exit 26, End of ramp turn right. Go 5/10 of a mile turn left onto Lee Hwy for 4/10 of a mile and turn right onto RT. (736) Indian Run Rd. Go 8/10 of a mile to property. From I-81 S. take Exit 29 Glade Spring, VA. Turn left onto Maple Dr. keep straight thru on to Hwy 91 for approx. 1.5 miles. Turn right on to Rt. 736 and for 1.3 miles to property. Watch for auction signs. SEE YOU THERE!
THANK YOU FOR PREVIEWING THIS PROPERTY ! ! !
VA Auctioneer Lic 2905000512 * VA Auctioneer Firm Lic 2908000972 * VA Real Estate Firm Lic 0226006957
TN Auctioneer Lic 1191 * TN Firm Lic 1800 * TN Real Estate Firm 00257555
Note: Aerial Photo’s By: ZMCreations